The 150LX regulator is similar in design and performance to the 200LX but without the PVD Plating and diver inhalation adjustment. The 150LX delivers great performance at a moderate price. This second stage is paired with the DC7 for a great travel the world design or for those divers looking for great performance and certified to 40% oxygen. The 150LX is also paired with the workhorse HO2 1st Stage for use with 100% oxygen. The second stage front metal ring, packing nut & end cap are all made of 316 Stainless Steel. All LX regulators come standard with MiFlex® hoses and orthodontic mouthpieces with dual color tabs. It comes standard in both YOKE or DIN configuration. The LX regulators come standard with Hollis’s Lifetime Warranty, 2-Year Service Interval and Free Parts for Life.
- Pneumatically balanced chrome-plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing
- Reversible demand valve, can be converted from right-handed hose configuration to left handed hose configuration
- Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use
- Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort
- Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs
- Stainless steel cosmetic ring
- MiFlex® braided hose
- Suitable for coldwater diving
- Paired with the DC7 1st stage as Primary regulator
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free Parts for Life
- 2-Year Service Interval with Inspection
Hollis engineers superior technical diving equipment. We are intensely focused on providing diving solutions to fulfill our customer’s needs: owning the best technical diving products for their complex diving experiences. This philosophy comes from our founder and industry pioneer Bob Hollis—a man with no limits when it comes to technical diving. In the 1950s with diving still in its infancy, twenty-something-year-old Hollis pushed boundaries by building his own equipment to fuel his passion for the underwater. The ensuing decades saw Hollis innovate and disrupt—pioneering dives to the Andrea Doria—and develop reliable and dependable products that not only launched the technical diving industry but pushed the limits of tech diving into the adventure-seeking, curiosity-driven passion it’s revered as today.
Our best-in-class authority and experience leads every stage of product development, serving both the tech diver and educating the rec diver towards a brand-new category of diving. From backplates, wings, harnesses and lighting systems, to sidemounts, rebreathers and instrumentation, we concept, engineer, test and test again to ensure we remain the leading global provider of all technical diving equipment.
Divers around the world proudly bear the Hollis mark, committing their trust to the brand that challenges their limits.